Thursday 10 November 2011

1st Radio Show, 1st Blog

So today was my first radio show on Radio Hudd. I loved it I was nervous at first but by the end I didn't want to come off air. Anyway I thought I'd start this blog to say what songs I played on the show and the song names, band names etc. So I'll try and put them in order of them being played however I did move them around during the show so it may not be right.

Justice - Genesis
Simon & Garfunkle - Cecilia
Calvin Harris - Bounce
Florence & The Machine - Dog Days are Over
Bob Marley & The Wailers - Could You Be Loved
The Sugar Hill Gang - Rapper's Delight
The Beatles - Getting Better
Arctic Monkeys - Crying Lightning
Sub Focus - Could This Be Real
Kasabian - Shoot the Runner
Lethal Bizzle - Police On My Back
Marsicans - Swing & Roundabouts
Chase & Status feat. Tinie Tempah - Hitz (Dillon Francis Remix)
Dog Is Dead - River Jordan
Kings Of Leon - Crawl
Take That - The Flood
Surfer Blood - Swim
Faithless - We Come 1
Kula Shaker - Hey Dude

Well if you did listen then thankyou very much I really enjoyed doing it and I hope you enjoyed listening to it. If there is a song you want playing get in touch with me anyway possible, facebook, twitter, email, on here.
I'll be putting a few live reviews and 'what I'm listening to this week's on here too, so stay tuned.

Thanks
x

No comments:

Post a Comment