Tuesday 31 January 2012

26/01/2012 Pick & Nix on Radio Hudd

This week I had Jesse in the studio with me, and she brought along alot of her music so there was a fair few songs I wouldn't normally play which is good

2 Many DJ's - Destiny's Child/ 10CC - Charlie's Angels/Dreadlock Holiday
2 Many DJ's - Dolly Parton/Royksop - 9 to 5/Eple
Wiley - Boom Blast
Britney - I Wanna Go

The Song You May Have Forgotten
Bassment Jaxx - Oh My Gosh

Juno Soundtrack - All I Want Is You
Richard Hawley & The Death Ramps - You & I

Two New
Hemingway - Staring At The Sun
Various Cruelties - Don't Want To Waste Your Time

Nelly & Kelly - Dilemma
Beyonce - Love On Top
Reverend & The Makers - No Soap In A Dirty War
Jessie J - Domino
Fatman Scoop & The Crooklyn Clan - Be Faithful
Katy Perry - California Gurls
Vampire Weekend - Holiday
Chromeo - Tenderoni
Gym Class Heroes - Cupid's Choke Hold
Johnny Cash - Get Rhythm
Blink 182 - All The Small Things

If you did listen thankyou very much x

No comments:

Post a Comment