Thursday 8 December 2011

09/12/2011 Radio Hudd 9-10.30pm

Such a good show tonight, personally thought it was the best one yet! I was lucky enough to have my good friend Aaron Snowdon in for a bit of banter too!! here's the set list I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

Lew Lewis & Reformer - Mr. Bartender
Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans (Penguin Prison Remix)
Lights and Sounds - By the City Lights
Major Lazer - Original Don

The Song You May Have Forgotten
The Ones - Flawless

Anthems - The End
Run DMC - It's Tricky

Two New
Proxies - If I had a Penny to My Name (feat. Sean Smith)
The McQues - Bahama Breeze

Circles - In Flight
Mojo Fury - El
A Skills & Krafty Kuts - Tricka Technology
Rizzle Kicks - Miss Cigarette
More Than Conquerors - I've Done it All/I've Done
The Killers - Bones
Middleman - Adrenalin
Labrinth - Earthquake (feat. Tinnie Tempah)
Canterberry - Set You Right
Pigeon Detectives - Don't Know How to Say Goodbye

Thank you so much if you tuned in or if you're just reading this, it means a great deal to me.
Same thing next week
x

No comments:

Post a Comment